From 29 January 2021, any person coming from European Union Member States or the Schengen area, regardless of nationality, aged 6 years or over, wishing to travel by air transport to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, must present a negative result of covid-19 at boarding. Read more about travelling to Luxembourg on covid19.lu.
Measures against the spread of covid-19
From 26 November, stricter measures against the spread of coronavirus apply in Luxembourg.
- It is obligatory to wear a face mask at all gatherings of more than 4 peopole. Distance of 2 m must be kept. No more than 10 people are allowed to gather.
- A household can invite 2 people at home.
- Curfew from 23:00 to 06:00.
- Restriction of gathering more than 100 people.
- Cinemas, sports clubs, swimming pools, amusement and theme parks, arcades, casinos are closed, fairs are canceled.
- Bars and restaurants are closed. It is still possible to buy take away. Shops will remain open.
- Closure of cultural institutions, with the exception of museums, art centers, libraries and state archives;
- Hotels and other accommodation may remain open, but their bars and restaurants are closed.
- Sport activities in groups are allowed with no more than 4 people, except for national teams and professional athletes. External sports facilities will remain open. Sport competitions are cancelled.
Further information on the spread of coronavirus and on restrictions against it is avalibale on covid19.lu.