Starting from Wednesday, 29 July the following measures need to be taken:
- Social bubble of a household has to be reduced to 5 persons (under 12 years old children not included). These 5 persons need to be the same during the following month.
- Family gatherings are limited to 10 persons maximum (under 12 years old children not included).
- The maximum number of participants for inside public events is 100 and for outdoor events 200.
- Teleworking is highly recommended.
- Shopping must be done alone and during 30 minutes maximum.
These measures stay in force at least until the end of August. More information and latest news on info-coronavirus.be.